World Journal of Current Trends in Research (WJCTR) is an international, multi disciplinary, peer-reviewed journal that promotes and enhances research in all fields of science, engineering, humanities, commerce and management by publishing high-quality research papers that: 1) describe significant and novel findings; and 2) advance knowledge in a diversity of scientific fields. Being multi-disciplinary in nature, this journal publishes extensive contributions in all the areas listed below:
- Basic and applied Science (biology, biotechnology, microbiology, chemistry, physics, biophysics, geology, mathematics)
- Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Computer Science
- Information technology
WJCTR also salutations submission of manuscripts from cross-disciplinary fields, including biophysics, bioengineering, chemical physics, commerce, management, computer science and environmental science; however, no area is excluded from consideration. In addition to original articles, WJCTR publishes reviews, mini-reviews, case reports, and letters to the Editor, thereby providing a forum for the reporting and discussion of cutting edge perspectives in science. The journal is committed to publish research works by utilizing a hasty, unbiased, and rigorous review process. All submitted papers are subjected to strict single blind peer review by its distinguished international Advisory Board members, as well as by other anonymous international and national reviewers.
Submitted manuscripts must not have been published previously in any copyright form (print or electronic/online).
The general criteria for acceptance of a manuscript are
- advances multidisciplinary scientific knowledge
- provides sufficient and relevant literature review
- utilizes scientifically solid, reliable, and reproducible methodologies
- derives appropriate and justifiable conclusions based upon the experimental data presented
- written in English or Hindi and is of the utmost quality and clarity
WJCTR will be published 2 times per year. All accepted manuscripts are granted free online open-access immediately after publication, which permits its users to read, download, copy, distribute, print, search, or link to the full texts of its articles, thus facilitating access to a broad readership.